I am a Broker-Associate of RE/MAX Alliance Group and have been a real estate agent in the Englewood area since 1991. Since that time, I have consistently been a Multi-Million dollar producer, was voted REALTOR of the YEAR, and was named to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
I moved from Cincinnati, Ohio to Englewood in 1987 after growing tired of a hectic life in nuclear power plant construction. After working for a year at a car dealership, I obtained my real estate license in 1989 and began selling real estate full time in 1990. As Broker/Owner, I helped establish the first RE/MAX office in Englewood in 1991. Since that time, I have consistently been a Multi-Million Dollar producer, was voted REALTOR of the YEAR, and have served as director of the Englewood Board of Realtors several times. I was also named to the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and in 2004, I received the prestigious RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award. Only 1,200 of the 100,000+ RE/MAX agents *in the world* have received this honor!
- Full time professional Realtor
- Licensed in 1989
- In 2019 – Closed 213 transactions – Representing just over 27 million in sales
- In 2018 – Closed 213 transactions – Representing 29.3 million in sales
- In 2017 – Closed 312 transactions – Representing 30.4 million in sales
- In 2016 – Closed 205 transactions – Representing 28 million in sales
- In 2015 – Closed 173 transactions – Representing 22 million in sales
- In 2014 – Closed 113 transactions – Representing 15.5 million in sales
- In 2013 – Closed 133 transactions – Representing 13.8 million in sales
- In 2012 – Closed 106 transactions – Representing 11.7 million in sales
- In 2011 – Closed 80 transactions – Representing 9.3 million in sales
- Real Estate Broker’s License
- Graduate Realtor’s Institute (GRI)
- GRI Masters
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
I currently have five cats, one dog, and a bird. I believe that all living creatures deserve a good home.
I love Englewood, the community, the people, and the beaches. I’m thankful for my life here in this wonderful town and plan to be here for a long while.
I enjoy going to work everyday and love seeing the look on people’s faces when they get the keys to their new home. There’s nothing more satisfying than helping someone achieve their dream of home ownership and I hope to continue doing that for years to come!